Finances are the big part of our lives. If you don”t have enough finances you might get sick, your spouse might leave you, your family abandon you. I might be too harsh right now, but it”s true. Money is playing big role in our lives. Those that have enough, and even more, are living happier life, their health, energy and vitality is at the highest point. That doesn”t necessarily has to be true, it depends on your lifestyle, but it play”s big role in your mental and spiritual health as well.
“You must gain control over your money or the lack of it will forever control you.” –Dave Ramsey
Imagine being completely safe and worry free. How would that make you feel? You would go through life stress free and that is what we all want. The fact that you are reading this, you already know that there are the certain people who are set for life when it comes to money, and I want that for myself and you too. I am never going to be able to buy my dream home staying at the shop assistant job, that is just not going to happen. It is the way how life works. If you want more, you need to go after more. You need to find a ways to make it. Don”t stress yourself out how you are going to do what you intend to do, but know that you will, and you will.
Who knows what miracles
You can achieve
When you believe somehow you will
You will when you believe
- First of the ways to achieve financial freedom is through entrepreneurship. As I already said, I will never going to be able afford myself what I want staying at the corporate jobs, and you should be thinking that for yourself too. I tried numerous of businesses lately and I got myself into the food business; you can see it here if you want to get food recipe ideas: https://www.instagram.com/takes_you_higher/. I entered all sorts of companies, paying large entry fees, but I never got myself into it fully, because I didn”t believe in it, I didn”t believe in my capability. Now, I started this site, and I am even thinking to create an online store, because I finally came to the point that “I can!” Online stores are huge at this moment, people can”t go to shops during this pandemic times, and so, they are buying online. I am going to be one of them, but one of them that is going to create one. Shopify is a great platform for that if you wanna get yourself into selling things online.
“Real wealth is not about money. Real wealth is: not having to go to meetings, not having to spend time with jerks, not being locked into status games, not feeling like you have to say ‘yes,’ not worrying about others claiming your time and energy. Real wealth is about freedom.” –James Clear
I found an amazing documentary on youtube about time and money freedom. I watched it few times already, and I absolutely love it. Press play!
2. The second best way is through the investing. Knowing how to multiply your money. There are the countless of ways how you can multiply your money, you just need to find a way that best work for you, and also, that is fun for you. By fun I mean investing in something you truly believe in. Let”s say you are creative, and you do something with your hands, and you are ready to sell it online, then it would be best for you to put yourself out there, create an ad and pay for it. You would get return on investment for sure. ow people more than ever use internet and all the possible devices. Just try to make money work for you, not you working for money. Investing in something that you believe in, and reinvesting again, you can make money working for you, and you are actually creating asset.
I am not one of those who are already investing hundreds of dollars and investing everyday, learning, studying, reading about the economy, not yet, but I understand if you wanna be financially free, you need to learn how to multiply your money.
I am bringing out a list of what you can do to achieve financial freedom. The list is created by a investedwalled.com website. Here is a full article, and down below the exact list.
- Spend Less, Earn More.
- Master Self-Control.
- Maximize Your Savings Rate.
- Put Your Money to Work.
- Utilize A Simple Budget (And Stick To It)
- Side Hustle And Invest.
- Grow Your Personal Finance Knowledge Bank.
- Avoid Future Consumer Debt.
- Adopt a Somewhat Frugal Mindset
3. You need to look at money as your friend. You need to cherish money, you need to love it, understand it”s purpose. Money is like your partner. If you are not caring about your partner, he or she will leave you. If you don”t know how to manage money, money will stop coming to you. Money needs to be seduced like a lady. Money loves that we want money. And if we do whatever we have to do to attain it, money will come.
I am not super rich, actually I am not rich at all, not in bank account, with hundreds of thousands, but I look how I spend money, and what I buy with it. I look at money as a exchange, exchange for goods. You give money, they give you electricity. You give money, they give you food. You give money, they give you phone credit, and so on. All this stories about money is very simple, it is simple to get rich, it is simple to be financially free, just we, as a humans, think that always somebody outside us, is much smarter, wiser or more capable of doing things, when in fact it is not, they are not. We are all the same, it”s just, we are not open to it, we are not open to change, and the worst of all, we think we don”t deserve it, that is such a destructive thinking. If we would just change out beliefs, money would pour into our lives like a crazy, and we would all of the sudden live a lives that deep down we knew we deserve it.
Promise to yourself now, that you will start appreciate money more and actually care about it, love it, because money is such incredible tool, you can make impossible possible with money.