Healthy living is something that you should put a thought into, meaning second guessing everything that you do. For example; you have on the table mix salad and the burger and the fries, ask yourself: “Which one should I really take?” “Which one will I benefit from?” and so on and so on.
Watch this short 20 minute video about our health and what we should avoid or more implement in our every day life. Videos can truly change the way we see things, and our health should be our number one priority.
You are what you eat!
Something like this. You are what you eat or you are what you read, watch, consume…
Live healthily is not expensive how some people think, actually it is for FREE, or at least with the small fee. 😀 Let me explain:
- Water is for free in some countries. And fresh, clean water is crucial for health and longevity, it flushes your toxins, helps to boost your energy, your system works in harmony drinking plenty of water, helps your skin, and many more
- Oxygen. With no oxygen we would not be alive. We breathe all the time to survive, whether we are consciously of it or not. Many people breathe very shallow, but those that really focus on the breathing can be very calming and soothing for your mind and body.
- Foods that are fresh and colorful are like a fuel to your body. And really, if you put in your body low quality fuel, you are going to get low quality body energy, and you might get a disease only by consuming low quality foods, full of sugar and the fats.
Here I am leaving for you mine YT video about hot to live healthy and how health is FREE. Enjoy watching and learning.
The other day I watched another health related video that I loved so much, and as I was watching, I took the notes that I am going to share with you. Here they are:
1. Change the foods you eat – eat smarter, high quality foods
2. Movement and exercise – life is movement and so does your body. Move your body as much as you can.
3. Sleep – Sleep maximum 8 hours a day and in the afternoon take 20 minute power nap.
4. Meditation – Schedule some time to relax.
5. Ask right questions – Ask yourself questions like: “How to have more energy?”
6. Only healthy oils like olive oil – No vegetable oil. Coconut and avocado oils are fine.
7. Reduce stress – Breathe consciously and slow down.
8. Fatty fish, grass fed beef, eggs
9. Know thyself, self asses
10. Take 100% responsibility for your life
What do you do for your health and well being on a daily, weekly, monthly basis? Because it is not about doing only 3 things, it is about doing it all but in a balanced kind of way.
Like the Blog Post if you read it this far, Subscribe for more amazing content in the future and share it with somebody that can be of great help.